Notice: Undefined index: PHPKITSID in /home/webqwfi8y/html/wochenend-kids.de/include.php on line 42
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - Fanfiction.net: Reading for all those later days!
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - Fanfiction.net: Reading for all those later days!
Start Einloggen Einloggen Die Mitglieder Das Foren-Team Suchfunktion
25807 Posts & 895 Themen in 18 Foren
  Login speichern
Forenübersicht » Off-Topic » English-only » Fanfiction.net: Reading for all those later days!

vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema
25 Posts in diesem Thema (offen)
Seiten (2): < zurück 1 (2)
Autor
Beitrag
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Weekenders4ever

lor and Tish are friends(same sex.... grosses Lachen )but thery're not lesbian unglücklich unglücklich unglücklich I don't know what they think when they write this such fics unglücklich

Look, the last thing I want to do is argue with you for obvious reasons, but it appears to me you're misssing some background here. Just because Lor is in love with Thompson, that doesn't mean she can't be lesbian. It could just mean that she didn't figure it out yet.

I think (and the educated world agrees) that your sexuality is directly connected to your genes. As a matter of fact, that means it's there from the very beginning. But every day kids are being educated how to be heterosexual, whether they are or not. Especially in countrys like the United States of America being homosexual _is_ a major problem, because the rassism or hatred against minorities persists. That is why people that figure out they are homosexual most likely will hide their true feelings.

I agree, the implication was never there in the real plot, but still, it could be possible. Few people of the non-straight communities once had the (kinda stupid) idea to wear badges saying "How dare you assume I heterosexual?". And that is basically what it is all about.

And another quick note to Tim Possible: the essays on http://www.yuricon.org/ might help you out.

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zulu The Preacher am 14.11.2005 - 08:15.
Beitrag vom 14.11.2005 - 08:00
Diesen Beitrag melden   zum Anfang der Seite
Weekenders4ever ist offline Weekenders4ever  
RE:
79 Beiträge - Integriert
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Zulu The Preacher

Zitat
Original geschrieben von Weekenders4ever

lor and Tish are friends(same sex.... grosses Lachen )but thery're not lesbian unglücklich unglücklich unglücklich I don't know what they think when they write this such fics unglücklich

Look, the last thing I want to do is argue with you for obvious reasons, but it appears to me you're misssing some background here. Just because Lor is in love with Thompson, that doesn't mean she can't be lesbian. It could just mean that she didn't figure it out yet.

I think (and the educated world agrees) that your sexuality is directly connected to your genes. As a matter of fact, that means it's there from the very beginning. But every day kids are being educated how to be heterosexual, whether they are or not. Especially in countrys like the United States of America being homosexual _is_ a major problem, because the rassism or hatred against minorities persists. That is why people that figure out they are homosexual most likely will hide their true feelings.

I agree, the implication was never there in the real plot, but still, it could be possible. Few people of the non-straight communities once had the (kinda stupid) idea to wear badges saying "How dare you assume I heterosexual?". And that is basically what it is all about.

And another quick note to Tim Possible: the essays on http://www.yuricon.org/ might help you out.

ok,now I'm really shoked... überrascht überrascht überrascht verwirrt verwirrt
I mean....you're right but for you Lor is lesbian???? verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt This show is based on 4 NORMAL( grosses Lachen )kids who love the weekend....not 4 gay/lesbian kids!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: The Weekernders is a show perfect...I don't believe that they're lesbian or something else!The show isn't about this,but if you(all you)think so...well,they aren't The Weekenders character....
Well,I think so....you can criticize me
Beitrag vom 14.11.2005 - 09:29
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Weekenders4ever suchen Weekenders4ever`s Profil ansehen Weekenders4ever zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
I said it _could_ be possiblie, but it didn't exist in the plot. So what? And I want to remind you that classifing something "normal" in the context of sexuality is just not possible.
Beitrag vom 14.11.2005 - 09:32
79 Beiträge - Integriert
if you think so....
Fortunately The Weekenders isn't about this
Beitrag vom 14.11.2005 - 09:34
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Weekenders4ever suchen Weekenders4ever`s Profil ansehen Weekenders4ever zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
Well, that's exactly what I'm saying. Duh! grosses Lachen grosses Lachen grosses Lachen

(I would drop the "Fortunately" out, anyways...)

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zulu The Preacher am 14.11.2005 - 09:39.
Beitrag vom 14.11.2005 - 09:35
79 Beiträge - Integriert
:D grosses Lachen grosses Lachen Sorry I misunderstand! grosses Lachen Anyways back to The Weekenders.... grosses Lachen
I don't really like "The Worst Day ever"....Lor/Tish... überrascht überrascht unglücklich Have you read it?If not....is better grosses Lachen
Beitrag vom 14.11.2005 - 09:39
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
Great, now I'm curious. gelangweilt You shouldn't have said this... grosses Lachen grosses Lachen grosses Lachen

EDIT: Okay, I've read it, and I have to say... it's not that bad, in fact, the end is really good. Not comparable to Ken Wolfe's "The Day After", but still good. grosses Lachen

Der Post wurde 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zulu The Preacher am 14.11.2005 - 11:39.
Beitrag vom 14.11.2005 - 09:41
Lorcool ist offline Lorcool  
1190 Beiträge - Hirngeschädigter
Lorcool`s alternatives Ego
Actually, there still is no proof that sexuality lies in the genes only. There might be a gene component, but the personal environment might contribute something, too. At least that's what we heard in a lecture about developmental psychology.zwinkern

Back to topic - Fanfiction
I hope it's not gonna take me too long to translate my new piece of fanfiction and upload it at Fanfiction.net...

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lorcool am 15.11.2005 - 00:14.
Beitrag vom 15.11.2005 - 00:14
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Lorcool suchen Lorcool`s Profil ansehen Lorcool eine Kurznachricht senden Lorcool zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Lorcool

Actually, there still is no proof that sexuality lies in the genes only. There might be a gene component, but the personal environment might contribute something, too. At least that's what we heard in a lecture about developmental psychology.zwinkern

Face it, there is no proof for that theory neither. But if the personal environment was a factor, this would be a nightmare to everybody who fights for the issues of this minorities, because then some fundamental laws wouldn't and couldn't apply to the minorities, because that would mean giving them more rights than the "straight" people.

I am fighting such things like hetero-normativity (which is a joke, because there are more than two genders) or homophobia for years now, and see that there is still a huge group of people who never had any contact with someone non-straight (or "sexually free") but who read their Bible and hate those minorities because it's in there. It's pure hatret, nothing more.

That's why I'm wishing your statement isn't true, because that would basically mean defining everybody straight normal and the others sick or strange or something like that.

I'd like to continue discussing this in a new thread, or via IM, if anybody wants to. grosses Lachen

Finally, let's go Back to Topic now.

I really hope you get your stuff uploaded at fanfiction.net, but why don't you upload the German version there, too?

Der Post wurde 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zulu The Preacher am 15.11.2005 - 09:58.
Beitrag vom 15.11.2005 - 06:45
Lorcool ist offline Lorcool  
1190 Beiträge - Hirngeschädigter
Lorcool`s alternatives Ego
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Zulu The Preacher

I really hope you get your stuff uploaded at fanfiction.net, but why don't you upload the German version there, too?

Well, most of the uploaded stories there are written in English. Non-English stories usually don't get any reviews at all. And my German version is already uploaded here, so, I don't think it's necessary to upload the German version twice.

EDIT: The English version of the story is online now!zwinkern
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2675437/1/

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lorcool am 26.11.2005 - 00:01.
Beitrag vom 26.11.2005 - 00:00
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Lorcool suchen Lorcool`s Profil ansehen Lorcool eine Kurznachricht senden Lorcool zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (2): < zurück 1 (2)
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 28 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: anyway
Mit 441 Besuchern waren am 19.06.2016 - 02:45 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

Wochenend-Kids.de © 2024
Seite in 0.16459 sec generiert